I've been asked by customers if I'm going to have a Christmas list. The answer is 'Yes!' - here's how it works
1. I've added a few extra Christmas products - turkey, sausagemeat & created a new section for Christmas stuff.
2. Choose what you want for Christmas and add it to your shopping basket.
3. If you want a turkey or goose, please pay a £20 deposit in the shop. This is because I can't guarantee exact weight of the poultry. The turkeys and geese come from very special limited quantity farms - Copas & Appledore. They are dry plucked, game hung and individually boxed. They are a bit special! Once your bird gets assigned, I'll bill you for the balance around Christmas. £20 guarantees your order.
Cooking instructions provided with each bird. (I will refund the £4 delivery charge when you pay the balance)
4. On the shopping basket, click the 'Add a note' link and say that you want it for Christmas or alternatively email
5. Pay as normal and I will deliver it to you on the 21st or 22nd December.
6. Last orders about 7th December. Turkey & Goose normally sell out 2 weeks before Christmas.